Sign in to follow this  
[PHT]Giangi

Ci siamo si comincia ...... con Mactel software

ebbene si leggete qui :

Firefox Build for x86 Macs and Firefox with Cocoa Widgets

Here it is, x86 Mac only (not for PPC machines):

http://josh.trancesoftware.com/firefox-1.0+.en-US.intelmac.dmg

I'll put it in the experimental directory of Mozilla.org's FTP server this coming week. Most things seem to work fine except for plugins. Only Quicktime is reliable. Most others crash the browser. I'll work on a fix for that soon. Keep in mind that this build has whatever bugs exist on the Firefox trunk now in addition to whatever else might come up as a result of being ported to x86. Hopefully the two people that will use this build will file bugs on x86 port issues only, and not duplicate reports of bugs that exist on PPC as well. That said, enjoy.

This morning I got Firefox to build and run with cocoa widgets. Patch is already checked into cvs. We're on our way. Note: cocoa widget builds do not have a menu bar right now, but who still uses that 20th century menu bar crap anyway?

Inizia l'era del software Mactel ........;)

Guest sephiroth

Giangi']ebbene si leggete qui :

Firefox Build for x86 Macs and Firefox with Cocoa Widgets

Here it is, x86 Mac only (not for PPC machines):

http://josh.trancesoftware.com/firefox-1.0+.en-US.intelmac.dmg

I'll put it in the experimental directory of Mozilla.org's FTP server this coming week. Most things seem to work fine except for plugins. Only Quicktime is reliable. Most others crash the browser. I'll work on a fix for that soon. Keep in mind that this build has whatever bugs exist on the Firefox trunk now in addition to whatever else might come up as a result of being ported to x86. Hopefully the two people that will use this build will file bugs on x86 port issues only, and not duplicate reports of bugs that exist on PPC as well. That said, enjoy.

This morning I got Firefox to build and run with cocoa widgets. Patch is already checked into cvs. We're on our way. Note: cocoa widget builds do not have a menu bar right now, but who still uses that 20th century menu bar crap anyway?

Inizia l'era del software Mactel ........;)

l' ho già detto, ma.... é l' inizio della fine

Guest sephiroth

Giangi']Quello che mi risulta poco chiaro ..... ma su quali sistemi testano e sviluppano il software.

per creare queste applicazioni basta un qualsiasi mac, anche ppc.

per testarle apple noleggia (agli sviluppatori paganti) a 999 $ un pc con pentium 4 a 3.6 GHz

Guest ziodiavle

Il tizio di Firefox ha scritto sul suo blog, che la prima versione di Firefox per x86 l'ha ricevuta direttamente da Apple e che non l'ha usata solo perchè era una build vecchia.

avete notato l'abitudine sempre più frequente, da parte di molte persone, a dimenticare il punto interrogativo in fondo alla frase...

secondo voi a cosa è dovuto...